Majestic Idaho Real Estate is a full service brokerage which strives to deliver exceptional personalized service with integrity and enthusiasm.
While our values and emphasis on service may seem a bit “old fashioned”, our agents are equipped to harness the latest technologies and strategies to ensure our clients are well represented in the modern marketplace.
We look forward to helping you achieve your real estate goals!
From Our Clients
“Thank you, Mackenzie! By far the best realtor I have ever worked with and I recommend with all stars possible, then add ten more!”
Designated Broker, REALTOR®
Mr. Sperry has a passion for helping people find their perfect home and has been in the real estate industry for almost 40 years. He retired from the United States Army Special Forces after serving 20 years as an Intel and Operations Sergeant and Green Beret Medic. The skills and discipline he leaned as an A TEAM leader were perfect for creating and building a strong business mindset. He also currently serves on the Idaho Pharmacy Board.
Associate Broker, REALTOR®
- Bachelor’s of Business Administration in Finance from Boise State University (Graduated Magna Cum Laude in 3.5 years)
- Associate Broker
- Pricing Strategy Advisor Certification (PSA)
- Certified Resort & Second Home Property Specialist (RSPS)
- Earned the Gold Congressional Award
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing, Regis University
- Master of Science in Nursing, Family Nurse Practitioner, Maryville University
Beth is a 4th generation Idahoan. After working in the healthcare industry as a Registered Nurse and Family Nurse Practitioner for 12 years, Beth has a unique attention to detail. She enjoys the outdoors and spending time with her ever growing family. You will often find her at the sidelines of the local school and community events, spending time on the boat at our local waterways, or hiking through the beautiful Idaho mountains.
Len loves to help people attain their dreams! He has helped first time buyers find the ideal home, and investors find properties which gave them great financial returns. Len has worked with clients to buy and sell property in both Idaho and California.
For many years, Len balanced careers in both real estate and show business. He was a puppeteer and costumer on shows like The Muppets, Star Trek, Hook, Team America, Men in Black, Batman Returns, and many others.
Len has a bachelor’s degree from UC Berkeley in Political Economy of Natural Resources, and a master’s degree in Theater from UCLA.
- Certificate in Business Communication, Duke University
- Specialized training in buyer relocation services, National Association of REALTORS®
- 15 Years teaching in private education, K-12
- Recent past president and current member, Idaho Capital City Kennel Club, American Kennel Club